SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 4, 2022

Stencil Techniques

 

Hello and welcome! It's been a long time since I have posted a card for my Altenew Education Certification Program (AECP) for Level 1. Today I created this card after watching a course taught by laurel Beard. She showed four different stencil techniques and I chose the stencil overlay technique for my card today.

The first thing I did was to mask off the edges of my card panel with wide tape. I did some ink blending with yellow ink I had on hand. I then masked off the edges of the card panel yet again with thinner tape, laid my stencil over the card panel and stenciled with red ink. Next, I stamped my vase and floral images and cut them out with my ScanNCut machine and adhered them to my card front. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment under the vase and added several jewels as a finishing touch.

I am a big stencil fan so watching the stencil technique videos was very informative and showed me how to experiment and use them in different ways.




Here is a list of Altenew supplies used to create my card:

Feeling Dotty Stencil

Mod Vases Stamp Set

Hello Sunshine Stamp Set


Thanks for dropping by today!

Rema:)






1 comment :

AECP Level 1 Final Challenge - Part 2 Feminine Card Set

Hello and welcome to Part 2 of my final AECP Level 1 challenge. I'm so glad you are here! Today I will be sharing with you the Feminine ...