SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 2, 2022

AECP Level 1 Final Challenge - Part 2 Feminine Card Set


Hello and welcome to Part 2 of my final AECP Level 1 challenge. I'm so glad you are here! Today I will be sharing with you the Feminine card set I created. These cards took a lot less time to make than the Masculine set and I had so much fun making them. As you can see from the photo above I am a big fan of white cardstock. My Masculine cards all had a white base as well. Rarely do I use colored card stock but I think I may go out of my comfort zone and change that this year.  So grab a cup of coffee, sit back and relax. I hope you enjoy my cards!

 

Design elements taken from the following courses:

Clean & Simple Boutique Cards

Easy Blending Techniques




Card 1 Supplies:

Neenah Solar White 110# Cardstock
Barely There Cardstock - Gina K. Designs
Distress Oxide Inks
Hero Arts Intense Black Ink





I kept my first card simple which happens to be my style these days although I do like to dabble in other styles from time to time. I took the leftover rectangle piece of cardstock from the Fine Frames Rectangle die and adhered it to my card  panel. Next I die cut and adhered the smaller Dainty Leaves Die and centered it onto the rectangle die cut. Lastly, I cut a strip of white cardstock, stamped a sentiment in red ink and adhered it to the stem of the leaf. Quick an simple!


Card 2 Supplies:

Neenah Solar White 110# Cardstock
Barely There Cardstock - Gina K. Designs
Distress Oxide Inks
Hero Arts Intense Black Ink
Gold Sequins



Here is another card I created that took no time to make. Again, I took the leftover rectangle piece of cardstock and centered it onto my card panel. I die cut a couple of the Dainty Leaves smaller die, clipped off the ends and positioned them towards the top half of my rectangle card stock. I cut a strip of cardstock to stamp my sentiment and adhered it to my panel. After I put my card together I added the sequins.


 Card 3 Supplies:

Neenah Solar White 110# Cardstock
Gina K designs Ink
Hero Arts Intense Black Ink
Gold Sequins






For my third card I took the hexagon die from the Geo Frames die set and die cut my card panel towards the top and set it aside. With the the Swirly Elements die I made a stencil from a thin piece of cardstock and stenciled with various colored inks onto my card base making sure that the design would not reach beyond the cut panel. I then adhered the panel onto my card base and stamped a sentiment.


Card 4 Supplies:

Neenah Solar White 110# Cardstock
Hero Arts Intense Black Ink
Gold Sequins





For my last card I used the Swirly Element die and positioned it over my card panel to cut. I took one of the sheets from the paper pack and cut it to the size of the panel. I adhered both pieces together and added it to my card base. To finish my card off I stamped a simple sentiment from the Retro Plantines stamp set an added several sequins.


Packaging Supplies:

Recycled Acetate Box From Previous Purchase
Recycled Ribbon From Previous Purchase
Clear Cardstock With Gold Dots







After cleaning off the residue from the acetate box, I cut two pieces of the clear cardstock with the gold dots to fit the front and back.  I applyed small dabs of glue to the backs of the dots so the glue would'nt show through. I then heat embossed a sentiment from the  Focus On You stamp set




I adhered small pieces of cardstock to the top and bottow of my sentiment so that it would be easier to slip the ribbon underneath and tie the bow.

That concludes my final assessment for Level 1 of the Altenew Educator Certification Program. I learned a few things along the way and revisited several older techniques I have'nt done in a while. I had fun creating both the Masculine and Feminine card sets. This was a first for me and I will make more sets in the future. 

Have a great day!
Rema:)






1 comment :

  1. Super pretty, and elegant cards, Rema! LOVE the first one. Thank you so much for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

AECP Level 1 Final Challenge - Part 2 Feminine Card Set

Hello and welcome to Part 2 of my final AECP Level 1 challenge. I'm so glad you are here! Today I will be sharing with you the Feminine ...