SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 3, 2022

 

Hello friends and welcome. I am back today with a new card created with the Layering Hearts stencil set that was included in the January 2022 card kit from Gina K. Designs called "Luck and Love". I switched it up a bit and did not use this stencil set in the traditional way that you would by lining the 2 stencils so that the pattern would fit inside the hearts. Just by experimenting and turning the second layer around I came up with a cool background design! I just love the way it turned out. I finished off my card with the Shadow Love Die and a few jewels.

Thanks for stopping by:)

Rema  

No comments :

Post a Comment

AECP Level 1 Final Challenge - Part 2 Feminine Card Set

Hello and welcome to Part 2 of my final AECP Level 1 challenge. I'm so glad you are here! Today I will be sharing with you the Feminine ...