SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Metallic Paper



Hello and welcome! Today I would like to share a card inspired by Carissa Wiley in my next AECP course called Let It Shine - Level 1. There were six lessons in this course and since I really didn't learn anything new I chose Lesson #5 (Metallic Paper) to create a card. I love to foil but unfortunately I do not own any foiling plates from Altenew otherwise I would have created a card with foils since I recently bought  the Glimmer Hot Foil System from Spellbinders. 

I kept my card clean and simple. This is my preferred card style although I do dabble in other styles from time to time. First, I did some ink blending using the Leaf Burst Stencil with blue and teal inks. Next, I cut out one of each of the dies from the Dainty Leaf Die Set with silver metallic card stock and adhered them to my card panel. Lastly I heat embossed a simple sentiment and with dimensionals I adhered it to where the two leaf branches cross. Very quick and simple with an elegant look.

Here is a closeup of my card.



Thanks so much for joining me today!

Rema:)





1 comment :

  1. STUNNING!!! Such a pristine looking project. LOVE the colours too!

    ReplyDelete

AECP Level 1 Final Challenge - Part 2 Feminine Card Set

Hello and welcome to Part 2 of my final AECP Level 1 challenge. I'm so glad you are here! Today I will be sharing with you the Feminine ...