SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 21, 2022

Stamp Block Inking


Hello and welcome! I created this card after watching the Irresistible Inking Techniques class that is part of my Altenew Educator Certification Program (AECP)  Level 1 taught by Sara Naumann. There were four lessons in this class each showing a different and unique way to use your inks.

  For today's card I am using the Stamp Block Technique. I used Distress Oxide Inks and had to do this several times before I was able to get a good rectangular shape. I was spraying too much water onto my block and the inks were seeping out the sides. I should have used the other side of the stamp block since the side I used is showing the grid marks of the block. 

I do want to mention that I did not use regular cardstock. I used coated cardstock. The video mentioned that it would take longer to dry but it really didn't. I was able to stamp an image from the Starry Flower stamp set pretty quickly. 





The closeup shots shows the grid marks more clearly. I thought it added a bit of interest to my card so I left it. I liked this technique and will try it again in the future using different shaped stamp blocks.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Rema:)











 

1 comment :

  1. This is GORGEOUS and so CLEVER, Rema!! Bravo!
    Thank you so much for your submission.

    ReplyDelete

AECP Level 1 Final Challenge - Part 2 Feminine Card Set

Hello and welcome to Part 2 of my final AECP Level 1 challenge. I'm so glad you are here! Today I will be sharing with you the Feminine ...