SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Framed Scene

 


Hello dear friends! Today's card is a submission for the Seasonal Scene Building course taught by Nicole Magouirk. There are six lessons and I chose Lesson4: Framed Scenes for my card today. This also happens to be the last course in the AECP for level 1 and I am looking forward to starting Level 2 soon.

I started off by pulling out an older stamp set by Altenew called Modern Cats. I love this set and its perfect for all my cat loving friends. I'll be sending this card to a friend of mine that has a birthday coming up and this cat looks almost identical to the one she has. I created the frame with 2 rectangular dies and did some ink blending with the Sunburst Stencil and teal ink. I centered my frame on the card front and added a sentiment from the set. 

Here is a close-up view of my card.



Well this concludes my courses for Level 1. I have been stamping since 2009 so even though I knew most of the techniques and material that was covered in the 10 classes I took the instructors were very informative and I did pick up a few tips along the way.

Thank for visiting and have a great day!

Rema:)



1 comment :

AECP Level 1 Final Challenge - Part 2 Feminine Card Set

Hello and welcome to Part 2 of my final AECP Level 1 challenge. I'm so glad you are here! Today I will be sharing with you the Feminine ...